How to get PLUMED
PLUMED is free and licensed under the Lesser GNU General Public License. New and old releases can be downloaded here:
- Master branch on GitHub
Previous releases (unsupported)
- v2.7.6 (CHANGES)
- v2.6.6 (CHANGES)
- v2.5.7 (CHANGES)
- v2.4.8 (CHANGES)
- v2.3.8 (CHANGES)
- v2.2.5 (CHANGES)
- v2.1.5 (CHANGES)
- v2.0.5 (CHANGES)
- All releases of the 2.x series can be found at this link
- All releases of the 1.x series can be found at this link
PLUMED is also available as a package in a few binary or source distributions. Some of these packages are activiely maintained by PLUMED developers:
- MacPorts, ports plumed and py-plumed, both as a pre-compiled binary (with basic capabilities) and source code (with more MPI and compiler options and including optional modules). Port plumed-devel provides a snapshot of the current development version.
- Conda-forge, packages plumed and py-plumed, as pre-compiled binaries with basic capabilities. Other conda binaries containing development versions or nightly builds are available on the plumed channel.
- Python wrappers are also available on PyPI, package plumed. If you download these wrappers, you will have to install the PLUMED library separately.
Other packages are contributed and maintained by the community (please let us know if a package or repository is missing here):