How to get PLUMED
PLUMED is free and licensed under the Lesser GNU General Public License. New and old releases can be downloaded here:
- Master branch on GitHub
Previous releases (unsupported)
- v2.6.6 (CHANGES)
- v2.5.7 (CHANGES)
- v2.4.8 (CHANGES)
- v2.3.8 (CHANGES)
- v2.2.5 (CHANGES)
- v2.1.5 (CHANGES)
- v2.0.5 (CHANGES)
- All releases of the 2.x series can be found at this link
- All releases of the 1.x series can be found at this link
PLUMED is also available as a package in a few binary or source distributions. In particular, you can obtain it on:
- MacPorts, ports plumed and py-plumed, both as a pre-compiled binary (with basic capabilities) and source code (with more MPI and compiler options and including optional modules). Port plumed-devel provides a snapshot of the current development version.
- Conda-forge, packages plumed and py-plumed, as pre-compiled binaries with basic capabilities. Other conda binaries containing development versions or nightly builds are available on the plumed channel.
- Arch-linux, packages plumed and plumed-mpi.
- DPorts, package plumed.
- Free-BSD ports, package plumed.
- Spack, package plumed.
- Python wrappers are also available on PyPI, package plumed. If you download these wrappers, you will have to install the PLUMED library separately.