PLUMED is largely funded through the time of its developers and contributors and the institutions/fellowships paying their salaries.
The following grants/institutions are also acknowledged:
- CECAM for funding the first PLUMED tutorial, organized by Fabio Pietrucci, Giovanni Bussi, and Davide Branduardi.
- SISSA for funding a grant, coordinated by Giovanni Bussi, to organize PLUMED developer meetings, including the first user meeting.
- CECAM for funding the second PLUMED tutorial and Users meeting, organized by Max Bonomi, Davide Branduardi, Giovanni Bussi, Carlo Camilloni, and Gareth Tribello.
- SISSA/SBP group for funding the organization of the third PLUMED tutorial and Users meeting, organized by Max Bonomi, Giovanni Bussi, Carlo Camilloni, and Gareth Tribello.
- CECAM, CSCS, and Schrödinger for funding the Open source software for enhanced-sampling simulations school, organized by Carlo Camilloni, Max Bonomi, Giovanni Bussi, and Gareth Tribello.